Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Best Anniversary Present

Ryan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on March 19, 2008. Being that it was a Thursday night, we headed to Lifegroup as usual. While everyone was visiting before the Bible study began David stood up (which he'd been able to do for quite some time) and took several steps into the center of the living room. We were all shocked and amazed. To be sure it wasn't a fluke, we "reset" David and he did it again. So many thoughts were running through my head - it's too soon....he' isn't even one yet....we aren't finished baby proofing the house! But after seeing the smile on David's face after accomplishing such a task I couldn't help but be proud of him. Of course I didn't have my camera with me that night (silly mommy!)

No comments: